Kickball365 is looking to hire a social media intern to manage online profiles and content. This person will update Facebook and Twitter, among others, a minimum of 3 days per week. Intern will be in contact with Executive Staff, the National Tour Circuit Event Managers, and our League Directors to implement recommendations in order to expand the online reach of how much we love kickball, The Circuit, and more!
· Managing social media profiles on Twitter & Facebook
· Managing YouTube profile to find awesome kickball footage
· Work with Executive Staff to enhance online presence
· Research trends and opportunities in the world of kickball, social and competitive.
· Other duties may be assigned at discretion of CEO and/or COO
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in managing multiple social media profiles and learn about online marketing. The intern will be a key contributor to our company’s success and will have a great experience in marketing and brand management.
This is an unpaid internship, but can be used for college credit.
TO APPLY: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a max of 140 characters on why you should be selected for this position.