Kickball365 is thrilled to release the latest version of the Official Rulebook for Kickball365 this week.
The code of rules governing the playing of kickball games by teams who comprise the Circuit Event Series on the National Tour is the Official Rulebook of Kickball365.
Changes to the rulebook include:
- New League Definitions Added (Sections 3.3, 4.2, 4.10)
- Pool Play Game Time Limit is now 60 Minutes (Section 4.2.2)
- Clarifications regarding Substitution Rules (Section 6.6)
- New Player Warning System (Section 7.2.2) – which includes Yellow & Red Card Enforcement
- New Accumulation of Disciplinary Points (Section 7.2.5)
- Updated Pitching Levels (Section 8.2) – No more Level I Pitching.
- Clarification added to Overthrows (Section 8.10)
- Clarification added to Dead Base Plays (Section 8.11)
- Updated Game Length Cheat Sheet (Section 10)
If you have any questions regarding the new rules please email the Rules Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the 2013 National Tour!