Week 2 is in the books. I know almost no one more than I did last week. Sorry I'm not sorry. I was again hammered at the bar. Sorry I'm not sorry. I left early for On the Rox, and paid $5 to get in. WTF? I'm an idiot.
10. Booze On First
9. Diesel Train
8. I got 99 Problems But A Kick Ain't One
7. Fire Crotches
6. Danger Zone
5. Three Kicks Mafia
3. Alive & Kickin'
2. Train Wreck
1. Brocery Bags
As of week 2: (I'm calling this a CUMULATIVE system, and not individual weeks)
10. Diesel Train - Seriously, have you guys existed this season? Where are you? I know about half of you now, but maybe I was just too drunk to see any of you at the bar or pre-game...
9. Danger Zone - Other than Jared, Trimmer, and his paintball buddies... you've become the new "who?"
8. I got 99 Problems But A Kick Ain't One - Small pre-game presence, willingness to play with a yoga ball (awesome), and small postgame presence. You're not going to move up with just Shannon at the bar. Come on, y'all.
7. MooseKnucklers - We had, I believe, 4 of us at the pregame. We played with a yoga ball... and that's about it. Kelso, Wheels, maybe Karisa? and I made it to Tiki, and that's it. There was no Mooseknuckle dance party by the stage this week. I was a little disappointed. With Laura, Jay and Mel back this week, we should step up the fun.
6. Booze On First - I got to Tiki and was told "there's a whole team looking for you. I have no idea who they are, talk to Chris Harrison". Apparently you wanted a little recognition for actually sticking around this week... Well, here it is. I think I went outside once for about 5 minutes and saw 5 or so yellow shirts. I won't knock anyone for changing, i did too after slip 'n' slides. I was afraid I was about to get my ass kicked, so I stayed away. But I noticed the presence. Keep that up.
5. Fire Crotches - Participating in yoga balling... check. Pre-game... at least from a couple. Bar presence... marginal. Solid showing.
4. Alive & Kickin' - Not much of a change, though I don't remember much A&K in week 2. Your continued status at the top is largely due to your karaoke participation. You'll need to pick this up, and soon.
3. Three Kicks Mafia - These guys played volleyball rules against the Bro bags and won (not an easy feat), and the birthday boy wore what appeared to be a dildo on the top of his head all night. Their bar presence was considerable as always, but not quite as good as week 1. Most of their points with me are coming from playing volleyball rules. I'm a fan of fun. And America.
2. Brocery Bags - Nobody dances at Tiki like the Brocery bags, that's for sure. Then again, nobody dances like Yoder because it looks incredibly stupid.
1. Train Wreck - Blackout Makeout, Tacos, DJ skills, Drama.... You had it all, all night long. Well done, guys. Well done.