This season in Atlanta there are 156 teams playing at 5 different parks forming 27 different divisions. This isn't as big as the spring or summer leagues, but there is still a ton of talent out there. In my opinion, these are the power rankings right now:
1) Quack Attack Is Back Jack! (OG Kings Of Kickball combined with Flying V) - Play out of Tuesday Hammond Park. Are 6-0 and have outscored their opponents 125-3 so far in the Fall Season. Have a disgusting D combined with an explosive kicking lineup. They have the most dominant pitcher in the league. The are very athletic at every position on D and have a ton of team speed. I could of put MTR or Quack in this number 1 spot, but I'll go with Quack as most of the guys on this team own a career 5-1 record against MTR. Both teams deserve the spot though.
2) MTR - Play out of Wednesday Lynwood Park. They are 5-0 and have outscored their opponents 63-3 so far in the Fall Season. The summer champions return pretty much the same dominant squad. They have a very good kicking lineup and a great defense behind them. Both MTR and Quack have sick 3rd baseman and outfields. They also both feature dominant catchers. Like I said previously, they could easily flop one and two with Quack. They haven't really showed their tourney squad yet, which is why you only see 63-3. I imagine the tourney squad will look much different for the tourney Nov 20th.
3) Dirty South Crunkball All-stars - Play out of Sunday Coan Park. They are 4-0 and have outscored their opponents 84-6 thus far. They have been playing together since before Gokickball even came about (before 2006). They won't get you with flash, but they are very solid at every position. They always seem to find ways to win. They have the fastest leadoff guy in the league and prob the nation. Gavin prob runs a 4.2 forty. They always seem to be in the final 4 and are capable of beating anyone.
4) Elephantitus - Play out of Sunday Piedmont Park. They are 4-0 and have outscored their opponents 49-5 so far this season. This is another team that has been playing together for a long time. They have some key bunters and big legs that get things rolling for them. They have a ton of experience and play very smart. They are always in the mix during the tourneys every season. They usually battle it out with DSCM at Piedmont Park for the right to move on to the Atlanta City championships.
5) Dirty South Crunkball Mercenaries - Play out of Sunday Piedmont Park. They are 4-0 and have outscored their opponents 25-3 so far this season. The little brothers of DSCA. They feature and share some key players, but add some youth and new energy to the team. They have been knocked out of the tourney by Etitus the past couple of seasons but always play them tough. They have finally gotten a couple of seasons under their belt and look to do some damage this season.