Well, another wash-out on the field last night. We know what that means, another wash-out at the bar. Although, last night was one of the better rain-out showings we've had. Anyhoo, here is how it went down last night:
1. CV - Talk about a great night all around for the Visitors. First the games get rained out, so they delayed their weekly ass pounding, then, they pull out a great night of drinking. These guys made challenge after challenge of different drinking competitions, including the highly awesome "duel". A big turnout for this crew plus one of the last 3 was in green.
2. TBI - Well, if CV is challenging and challenging, someone has to answer, and last night (mostly thanks to Secord Smith) the Itch answered the challenges. While most people migrated to the barroom, a few went to the patio to chug incessantly Also, I think the Itchers had the highest number of players there throughout the night and except for Whit, I was the last one there.
3. Freeballin' - I will give credit where it's due, Brandon was the drinker of the night. You know it's bad if a bartender comes up to Whit and me and asks us to make sure that someone get's home o.k. A good showing at the beginning of the night, and the 5-on-5 boat race is always good. Staying power seems to be this teams flaw (at least the last few weeks).
4. The Shockers - A large crowd at the beginning of the night. But, they were pretty quiet and they didn't stay too late.
5. GTGTF - A few people showed up, and Whit was the last one there (that I know of), but one man can't carry an entire team in the social aspect of the team sport.
Well, we've got one week left of kickball boozing before the EOS party. That means we have one week left to determine the best party team of VA-Central. It's pretty much down to 3 teams. CV is ahead, but TBI and Freeballin' can take it. Remember, it's what has happened throughout the whole season.