Have you ever wanted to host own Kickball Tournament for your peers or friends? With Kickball365 you can! Our professional staff is available to coordinate your kickball tournament and provide a seamless kickball experience on the field.
Kickball365 can accommodate day corporate, charity, or other tournaments up to 1,000+ players in a number of variety of formats. We ask that all kickball events/tournaments be booked up to 90 days in advance, especially if you wish to have Kickball365 host registration for your event.
Our fees will vary based on the time of year, the day and the size of the corporate group of players.
Options available from Kickball365:
- Manage One (1) Day Kickball Tournament (Co-Ed, Male Only, Female Only, Charity, Kids, Corporate, etc)
- Fields staged and marked with branding and personalized team shirts* (*for a cost)
- Pick from a variety of tournament formats – typically depends on the size of your group.
- Setup a Headquarters (HQ) to manage event and provide space for Other Events (e.g., Silent Auction, raffles, etc.)
- Off-Field Game Day competitions (e.g., Closest to the Base (Accuracy Kick), Longest Kick, Longest Throw, etc.).
- Sponsorship Signage Services* (*for a cost)
- Kickballs for players to take home after the event* (*for a cost)
- Arrangements with the Head Referees or Professional Kickballers to give demonstrations or some type of lesson (kicking and/or fielding) * (*for a cost)
- Create a memorable outing with personalized gifts or prizes such as hats, kickballs or tees. (*for a cost)
Interested in working with us? Fill out the form below!
Highlights from a recently supported Kickball Tournament:
AOII & PKT at the University of Kentucky
We are so grateful for the wonderful donation [from Kickball365]. It definitely helped cut down on costs, which allowed us to have to opportunity to spend on other items for the event. We helped raise about $1200 from this event!
Have additional questions? Please email us at [email protected]