Circuit Championship Weekend (Atlanta, GA)
September 28-29, 2019
Kickball365 believes in kickball as a wholly unique sport that combines the discipline of other sports, while providing an unforgettable travel experience. The Circuit Championship Weekend is the weekend of events when Kickball365 crowns its National Champion for the Co-Ed and Women’s Divisions.
Visitor’s Guide & Insider Deals
Kickball365 is working with the local Cobb Travel & Tourism & Cobb Sports Alliance to ensure all kickballer’s traveling to the City of Atlanta are well connected! Check out the Visitor Guide and the Insider Deals for more information.
- Meet & Greet & National Tour Awards Show Presented by KBS Apparel
- Awards show will begin at 6:30pm
- Location: Ironmonger Brewing
- Recently renovated local brewing equipped with ample space, games, and ice cold locally crafted draft beers. We’re kicking the party off at 4pm and giving away a free draft beer to the first 50 players in the door! Presentation that includes awards, 2019 hype videos, and the coveted 2020 destination information will kick off at 6:30pm. We’re wrapping things up after the presentation, but feel free to kick back with $1 off ALL DRAFTS until 10pm!
- Co-ed Division Tournament
- Start Time: 9am (Check-in Opens at 8am; Captains Meeting at 8:30am)
- Schedule: https://bit.ly/CCC2019Scores
- After Party
- Location: Sports & Social
- Sports & Social is a one-of-a-kind sports bar, gaming parlor, and social lounge in Atlanta. This two-level space features a 30-foot diagonal high-definition LED TV showcasing the top sports watching events year round equipped with skeeball, table tennis, shuffle puck, air hockey and a golf simulator. Sports & Social serves an eclectic food menu perfect for sharing, (serving food until 12am!) cold beer, and a well-appointed cocktail menu.
- Women’s Division Tournament
- Start Time: 9am (Check-out Opens at 8am; Captains Meeting at 8:30am)
- Schedule: https://bit.ly/CCC2019WScores
- After Party
- Location: Punch Bowl Social
- 25,000-square-feet of space that includes 3 bars, virtual reality, ping pong, billiards, bowling, classic arcade games, craft bevvies and kickin’ food. Sunday Night Football will be turned up and there are tons of spaces to hang out and relax!
This tournament is open to ANY Circuit Teams who participated in at least one Circuit Event on the National Tour during the current calendar year. Teams may formally register for Circuit Championship Weekend BEFORE they play in their first qualifying Circuit Event, so long as the team does indeed qualify at some point throughout the year. The reason for doing so would be to secure the team’s spot in the event (more on that below).
Team Pools for the Circuit Championship Weekend will be drawn utilizing the modified Captain Bin method. This means top seeds in each pool will be seeded based on the Official Standings of The Circuit. Each team will be seeded into bins based on those same rankings (for example, 6-10 seeds in bin 2, 11-15 seeds in bin 3, and so on). The #1 seed captain gets to pick who they would like to play in their pool. This process will snake around until all teams have been drawn. The CIRCUIT SCORING SYSTEM (CSS), which awards National Tour Points to registered Circuit Teams solely on their performance at Circuit Events, will be used to seed teams at the Circuit Championship Weekend.
You must be at least 21 years old (as of the posted event date) to participate in this tournament and the social events planned during the weekend. You must be in good health, have adequate health insurance, and be physically prepared to compete in this event. All eligible players must have qualified with their Circuit Team throughout the year in order to participate in Circuit Championship Weekend. ALL PLAYERS of a Circuit Team must qualify by playing in at least one (1) Circuit Event with their Circuit Team throughout the calendar year. If a player fails to meet this requirement, and they have registered for the Circuit Championship Weekend, then the player’s registration fee will be refunded in the form of a Circuit Event site credit good for any future Circuit Event. The Circuit Team that a player qualifies for is the LAST Circuit Team you played for during the year. Players are not eligible to transfer to any previous or new team for the sole purpose of the Circuit Championship Weekend. There is also no “Free Agent” category for the Circuit Championship Weekend.
Each Women’s team is allowed, but not required, to have a maximum of two (2) Non-Playing Coaches. Non-Playing Coaches can received a $35 OFF DISCOUNTED ENTRY by using the code CCC2019COACH at the time of registration before the same player registration deadlines.
All Captains, Players, and Non-Playing Coaches will be required to check-in at HQ prior to the start of their first game and will need to bring formal identification (ex. valid driver’s license or passport). Check-in begins one (1) hour prior to the start of the first game. Failure to properly check-in may result in a yellow card for the player and/or team captain.
Mandatory Morning Meeting
Approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of games for the day, all Captains, Non-Playing Coaches, and Referees are required to attend a brief meeting at HQ. Ground rules for the day will be covered and you will have an opportunity to ask questions in an interactive environment.
Captains, Players, and Non-Playing Coaches are to be held accountable for the behavior of their teammates, supporters, and guests. If the conduct of any member of such group or groups is deemed by Kickball365 to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive to the competition, then those individuals may be subject to disciplinary actions up to and including ejection from the park.
Schedule & Scores
- Game day schedule and standings can be found at Scoreboard365.com
- If you cannot attend the event in person you can watch a live stream of the event on WatchKickball.com which is on Twitch!
- If you are live streaming on Periscope, please link your account to Twitter and put ‘@kickball365’ anywhere in the title. This way every live streamed game can be easily found on our public Twitter Feed.
- Use the hashtag #CCC2019 all weekend!
Watch us on Twitch!
Kickball365 awards cash prizes to teams within thirty (30) days after the completion of a Circuit Event. Note, the Prize Pool minimums may increase the expected payout at any time depending on the Circuit Event Manager. Circuit Event Prize Pools are now on a per team basis. The bigger the event, the bigger the prize pool. Prize Pools are calculated at the time of the Circuit Event closing registration.
Final Four (each)
Up to 19
* In the event of a small tournament championship event the company reserves the right to not pay out a prize pool to the Final Four teams.
If you are no longer able to attend the event, please submit an email to [email protected]. If your request is submitted before the deadlines of September 1st (at 1159pm EST/859pm PST), Kickball365 will issue you a 100% site credit that can be used at any future regular Circuit event. No credits will be granted afterSeptember 1st. Kickball365 does not provide monetary refunds outside of these site credits.
This is unique to Circuit Championship Weekend only. Teams will be accepted into this event and capped in groups of five (5) teams on a first come first serve basis to produce even pools for the event. This means the last few teams to register may be unable to participate if we do not find a full block of five (5) teams at the very end. A team spot is officially secured once the ten (10) player minimum is reached (minimum four (4) females for the coed division). The cutoff date to determine the final team count is when regular registration ends on September 1st.
Looking for more answers?
Check our FAQ
Email at [email protected]
Looking for savings?
Check out our CIRCUIT PARTNERS
1st Place: $10,000 (30+ Teams)
2nd Place: $2,000 (30+ Teams)
Final Four: $1,000 each (30+ Teams)
1st Place: $7,000 (20+ Teams)
2nd Place: $1,500 (20+ Teams)
Final Four: $750 each (20+ Teams)